Our Winter 2016 Learn to Skate Session begins on Monday, January 11th* and runs for 8 weeks. The schedule is as follows:
Monday Classes: $96.00*
January 11, 18, 25; February 1, 8, 15, 22, 29.
Thursday Classes: $96.00*
January 14, 21, 28; February 4, 11, 18, 25; March 3.
You can choose to sign up for lessons on either Monday or Thursday nights (or sign up for both and get the second night at 1/2 price!).
Classes for this session run from 6:00 pm – 6:50 pm and include a 20 minute lesson, 20 minute practice/warm up and 10 minutes dedicated to rehearsal for the Ice Show.
We are excited to announce that we will have an Adult 1 class this session! This is for those wishing to learn to skate who are 18+ or who have graduated from high school.
You can register online at any time or stop by the Learn to Skate cart during lessons and fill out the forms. A registration table will be also set up on both January 11th and January 14th at the door. Be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes early to register and get skates on.
Don’t have your own skates? That’s no problem! You can rent them from the arena for $1.00 per class. (reduced rate).
Click on the links below to register online or print out a PDF of the registration form.
- *All first time enrollees for the 2015-16 skating year will also need to pay a $12 annual membership fee to US Figure Skating.
- *All skaters participating in this session will be required to pay a $5.00 Show Fee which goes toward costumes for their appearance in our annual Ice Show on February 28th. More details to come.
- Pro-rated registration is available for those who sign up after the first week of classes. Please note that due to show preparations, registration for Winter 2016 will be closed after Thursday, January 21, 2016.
- Children ages 5 and under are required to wear a helmet on the ice. (A bicycle helmet is acceptable).
- Single Bladed skates are required, either figure or hockey. No double bladed skates will be allowed.
Please email us at MtPleasantFSC@gmail.com with any questions!