At the 2016 Mountain Town Classic, TTL Photography, was present and taking action stills of the skaters during each of their events We are excited to share with you now the details on how to preview** and order prints of these fantastic images.
- Click this link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3IlgHqJDRSYZzZscXYyaEptY1E
- Click to “Request Access”
- You will receive an email when TTL Photography has granted you access to view the album*.
- When you receive the email Click “Open”
- Now you will see a selection of 500 photos to view. To see the full album, click “Add to Drive” at the top right of your screen.
- An on screen message will pop up telling you that the album has been added to your drve.
- Click “Open in Drive” (top right corner) and you should have access to all 745 images.
- Browse and select the images you would like to order. Jot down the numbers listed below the photo for reference.
- Contact TTL photography by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (313)-418-5509 to place your order. The photographer, Theron Logan, will also be at the rink on Thursday, April 28th if you would like to place your order in person. He may also be at the rink next week as well (May 2nd and 5th), but call him ahead of time to verify.
*If you request access and can’t see the pictures within 24 hours, please contact TTL directly.
**Please note the images are stored in Google Drive. If you do not have a Google Account it is easy and free to sign up for one. You can sign up for one here. You do not need to have a gmail address to sign up. If your account is with another service, just click “I prefer to use my current email address” and you’ll be able to add it in. 🙂
Prices for prints and digital images as well as a downloadable order form can be found here.
If your skater also performed in the Ice Show in February, you can still order prints from that as well. Click here for details.
If you have any questions or concerns with ordering photos, please direct them to TTL Photography at the number or email above.
Behind the Scenes and Podium images from the competition can be found here.