UPDATE: Registration for the Winter Session is now closed. Please join us for our Spring Session beginning March 12, 2018. Online Registration will open 2/12/18.
Our Winter 2018 Learn to Skate USA Session begins on Monday, January 8th and runs for 8 weeks. The schedule is as follows:
Monday Classes: $104.00*
January 8, 15, 22, 29; February 5, 12, 19, 26
Thursday Classes: $104.00*
January 11, 18, 25; February 1, 8, 15, 22; March 1
This Learn to Skate USA Session includes participation in our Annual Ice Show!
You can choose to sign up for lessons on either Monday or Thursday nights — or sign up for both and get the second night at 1/2 price! For this session that’s a savings of $52.00!
Classes run from 6:00 – 6:50 pm and include a 20 minute lesson, 20 minutes for Practice/Warm Up and rehearsal for the Ice Show.
We have classes for those ages 3 through adult. Whether they dream of becoming a competitive figure skater, joining a hockey team, or just skating for the fun of it, Learn to Skate USA is the place to start!
You can register online at any time or plan to register on the first night of classes. A registration table will be set up on both January 8th and January 12th at the door. Be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes early to register and get skates on.
Don’t have your own skates? That’s no problem! You can rent them from the arena for $1.00 per class. (reduced rate).
Click on the links below to register online or print out a PDF of the registration form.
- *All NEW enrollees for this session will also need to pay $16 for an annual Learn to Skate USA Membership Fee.
- All skaters participating in this session will be required to pay a $5.00 Show Fee which goes toward costumes for their appearance in our annual Ice Show on Saturday, February 24th. More details to come.
- Pro-rated registration is available for those who sign up after the first week of classes. Please note that due to ice show preparations, registration for Winter 2018 will be closed after Thursday, January 25, 2018.
- Children ages 5 and under are required to wear a helmet on the ice. (A bicycle helmet is acceptable).
- Single Bladed skates are required, either figure or hockey. No double bladed skates will be allowed.
For full details on our Learn to Skate USA Program click here!
If you have any questions please email us at MtPleasantFSC@gmail.com or call (989) 817-2485 and leave a message.
Learn to Skate USA is the only ice skating program endorsed by U.S. Figure Skating, USA Hockey, and U.S. Speedskating.