Registration for our Fall 2 2019 Learn to Skate USA Session is now open. Classes begin the week of October 21st and run for 6 weeks. The schedule is as follows:
Fall 2 2019: October 21 – December 5, 2019 (6 weeks)
- 6:00 – 6:50 pm
- Mondays: October 21, 28; November 4, 11, 18; December 2
- Thursdays: October 24, 31 November 1, 8, 15, 22; December 5
- Cost: $78.00 for 1 night –OR– $117.00 for 2 nights
- All registrations after the first week of class will be pro-rated.
- Notes for this session:
- Learn to Skate Class will be held on Halloween. Thursday students who choose not to attend on that night may make up their missed night by attending any of the Monday classes during this session.
- Skaters may come dressed in their Halloween Costumes on October 28th or October 31st — details will be handed out on the first night of class.
- No classes November 25 & 28 due to Thanksgiving
You can choose to sign up for lessons on either Monday or Thursday nights — or sign up for both and get the second night at 1/2 price! For this session that’s a savings of $39.00!
Classes run from 6:00 – 6:50 pm and include a 25 minute lesson & 25 minutes practice/warm up
We have classes for ages 3 and up and special classes just for Adults. Whether you dream of becoming a competitive figure skater, joining a hockey team, or just skating for the fun of it, Learn to Skate USA is the place to start! (For full details on the Learn to Skate USA program please click here and for more info on the Adult Program click here.)
You can register online at any time or plan to register on the first night of classes. A registration table will be set up on October 21st and 24th at the door. Be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes early to register and get skates on.
Don’t have your own skates? That’s no problem! You can rent them from the arena for $1.00 per class. (reduced rate).
Click on the links below to register online or print out a PDF of the registration form.
Early Bird Discount! Register online by October 20th and place code “EARLY BIRD” in the promo field to receive $5 off of your registration fees. (Expires: October 20, 2019; 11:59 pm — online only — cannot be combined with the sibling discount
- *All new skaters enrolled in this session will also need to pay $18 for the annual Learn to Skate USA Membership Fee.
- Pro-rated registration is available for those who sign up after the first week of classes.
- Children ages 5 and under are required to wear a helmet on the ice. (A bicycle helmet is acceptable).
- Single Bladed skates are required, either figure or hockey. No double bladed skates will be allowed.
For full details on our Learn to Skate USA Program please click here!
If you have any questions please email us at MtPleasantFSC@gmail.com or call (989) 817-2485 and leave a message.
Learn to Skate USA is the only ice skating program endorsed by U.S. Figure Skating, USA Hockey, and U.S. Speedskating.