Attention Bridge Skaters! The Winter 2020 Bridge Contract is now available. Be sure to contact your skater’s coach to verify the night of your private lesson for this next session. Please note, contracts and payments are expected to be handed in on or before the first night of the session.
Winter 2020: January 13 – March 5, 2020 (8 weeks)
- Mondays: January 13, 20, 27; February 3, 10, 17, 24; March 2
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm
- Thursdays: January 16, 23, 30; February 6, 13, 20, 27; March 5
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm
- Cost: $120.00 for 1 night –OR– $240.00 for 2 nights
- Notes for this session:
- A small fee will be charged during registration to help with the costs of the Ice Show.
- Skaters wishing to perform in a special Bridge group performance in the ice show must be signed up for the Winter Session by December 5, 2019.
- Ice Show is scheduled for Saturday, February 29, 2020 — More details will be made available closer to the show.
- Registration for this session will end after the 3rd week of class due to ice show preparation.
We are happy to announce that online registration is available for Bridge Skaters. Click the link below to fill out your Learn to Skate and Bridge paperwork online!
Early Bird Discount! Register online by January 12 and place code “EARLY BIRD” in the promo field to receive $5 off of your registration fees. (Expires: January 12, 2020 at 9 pm EST — cannot be combined with the sibling discount)
If you prefer you may print a PDF copy of your Bridge paperwork from the link below. If your skater is taking Learn to Skate Lessons as well this session, you can print off a copy of that form here. (All Skaters in the Bridge Program can continue to take LTS group lessons for 1/2 off each night).
Volunteer Requirement Reminder:
Skating Families taking part in the Bridge program are required to complete 8 hours of volunteer time by June 27, 2020. Bridge Families who do not meet this requirement will be billed $10 per hour not completed. More details and a listing of volunteer opportunities can be found here.
The MPFSC Bridge Program offers Learn to Skate students the opportunity to take private or semi-private lessons with one of our certified coaches. This allows the skater to utilize the whole ice surface while receiving more individualized instruction to learn and improve skills and/or prepare for Basic Skills competitions. The program can also serve as a transition period for skaters who eventually wish to become a full member of the Mt Pleasant Figure Skating Club. Click here to learn more.
If you have not been in the program previously and are interested in learning more, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Miranda Steffke at 989-506-7124 to inquire on coaching availability before filling out a form.*