This session will run for 8 weeks from January 25 – March 18, 2021 and is open to both new and returning skaters ages 6 and up. Classes are held on Monday or Thursday nights from 6:00 – 6:50 pm and include dedicated lesson time with a certified instructor and may include group and individual practice time activities. Cost for the session is $160.00 if you choose lessons on one night a week or $320.00 for both.
Whether you dream of becoming a competitive figure skater, joining a hockey team, or just skating for the fun of it, Learn to Skate USA is the place to start! Space is limited, so don’t delay! Sign up today!
- *All new skaters enrolled in this session will also need to pay $18 for the annual Learn to Skate USA Membership Fee.
- Rental skates are available if needed. Cost will be $1.00 per lesson. As of January 16th, we are still working out details with the rink on whether this rental fee will be paid week to week as you pick up your rentals or if it will be one lump payment due on the first night of lessons. (Total cost for 1 day a week for the 8 week session would be $8.00.) We will update you when we have final confirmation from the rink management.
- If space allows, pro-rated registration may be available for those who sign up after the first week of classes. Please email us at email@example.com to inquire on availability.
- Helmets are not required for skaters aged 6 and up, but are encouraged for new skaters. (A bicycle helmet is acceptable).
- Single Bladed skates are required, either figure or hockey. No double bladed skates will be allowed.
For full details on our Learn to Skate USA Program please click here!
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.