Learn to Skate USA is where it all begins.
Online registration for the Spring 2020 Learn to Skate Session is open now!
If you wish to register online please fill out the form below and click submit. Please note if registering multiple skaters a new form must be filled out for each skater.
Spring 2020: March 16 – May 7, 2020 (8 weeks)
- Mondays: March 16, 23, 30; April 6, 13, 20, 27; May 4
- 6:00 – 6:50 pm
- Thursdays: March 19, 26; April 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; May 7
- 6:00 – 6:50 pm
- Cost: $104.00 for 1 night –OR– $156.00 for 2 nights
- All registrations after the first week of class will be pro-rated.
Please note annual Learn to Skate USA Membership Fee of $18 is required of all new skaters enrolling in this session. Memberships are valid until June 30, 2020.
Need skates? Rentals are available for $1.00 per class from the ICE Arena pro shop. Rental fees will be paid per class – no pay ahead option is available.
All class fees must be paid by the first night of class. Fees can be paid by cash, check (payable to MPFSC), or credit/debit cards. Payments may be made in person on the first night of class or online with registration. Please note credit/debit transactions are subject to a $4 convenience fee
For more details on the Learn to Skate Program and classes offered please click here.
Online registration notes:
- Once your online registration has been submitted you will receive an email to the address you provided within 48 – 72 hours confirming your registration and your total due. If you select to pay via online invoice a link to that will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Skaters who have been selected into the Bridge Program may also register via the form below, just select “Bridge” for program. Bridge costs will differ from those listed above. For more information on the Bridge program click here.
Questions about online registration or what level you should sign up for? Email us at MtPleasantFSC@gmail.com.