Whether you are new to the sport or a seasoned veteran ready to return to the ice, MPFSC has a program for you!
Skating is for ALL ages!
Skating is not just for kids! Adult figure skating is a fast-growing activity world wide. Adult skaters fall into two groups- those who skated when they were younger and resumed the sport later as adults, and those who first started skating as adults. Both groups find figure skating a rewarding sport and find their fellow adult skaters welcoming and supportive.
So, whether you are an “adult who became a skater” or a “skater who became an adult,” the U.S. Figure Skating Adult Skating Program has a place for everyone to learn, enjoy and participate through a variety of skating programs, proficiency tests and competitions on the local, national and international level.
TOP 5 REASONS YOU SHOULD SKATE:
- Skating is fun!
- Great social activity that includes friends & family of all ages
- Fun way to burn calories & stay in shape
- Great cardio workout, builds endurance, tones muscles, improves balance
- Mentally, physically & emotionally challenging
Come Skate with Us!
- MPFSC Adult Learn to Skate Classes and Costs: New to the sport or need a refresher? Check out our group classes just for Adults.
- Prefer a 1:1 approach to lessons or want to supplement your Learn to Skate group lessons? Adults can take part in our beginning private lesson program too! Email us for details!
- MPFSC Club Membership — If you’ve graduated out of Learn to Skate and are ready to take the next step in your skating, check out what MPFSC has to offer you.
To find out more about all of the great opportunities available to Adult Skaters please click here and visit the USFS Adult Skating Programs