After 7 long months away we are finally headed back to the ice and registration for our Fall 2020 Return to Skate Camp is
now open! — now closed. Thank you for your interest! Look for information on our Winter Session of Learn to Skate coming soon!
Our Return to Skate Camp is the perfect way for our returning skaters to brush up on their skills after 7 months off the ice! Available to skaters in Basic 2 and up, classes will have smaller groups than our traditional lessons, more personalized attention and will help your skaters refresh their previous skills and learn new ones as well. Camp registration will only be available online and space is limited and filled on a first come, first served basis.
Camp will run from October 26 – December 10, 2020 (6 weeks). Sessions will be held from 6:00 – 6:50 pm on Monday or Thursday evenings. Camp schedule/cost is as follows:
October 26; November 2, 9, 16, 30; December 7
6:00 pm – 6:50 pm
October 29; November 5, 12, 19; December 3, 10
6:00 pm – 6:50 pm
Notes for this session:
- Camp is open to skaters who are in Basic 2 or above.
- Skaters may sign up for one night or both nights.
- Space is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration will be online only. No in person registration will be available.
- Registration will close Sunday, October 25th at 6 pm or when all slots are filled.
- Lessons will be taught in a semi-private to small group format.
- Rental skates are available if needed. Cost will be $1.00 per lesson and will be paid with registration.
- No lessons the week of Thanksgiving.
- COVID-19 protocols will be in place to keep skaters and coaches safe. Click here for the full list.
Space is limited, so don’t delay!