2020-21 Session Schedule:
Return to Skate Camp: October 26 – December 10, 2020
Our Return to Skate Camp is the perfect way for our returning skaters to brush up on their skills after 7 months off the ice! Available to skaters in Basic 2 and up, classes will have smaller groups than our traditional lessons, more personalized attention and will help your skaters refresh their previous skills and learn new ones as well. Camp registration will only be available online and space is limited and filled on a first come, first served basis.
Camp will run from October 26 – December 10, 2020 (6 weeks). Sessions will be held from 6:00 – 6:50 pm on Monday or Thursday evenings. Camp schedule/cost is as follows:
Notes for this session:
Registration Closed Look for information on our Winter Session of Learn to Skate coming soon!
Winter 2021: Learn to Skate USA
Spring 2021: TBA
- Annual Membership Fee: Required
- Cost: $18 annually (Membership year runs July 1-June 30)
- This is an additional fee that will be charged once per year and is added on to the registration cost for the student’s first skating session of the season.
- Covers the cost of a US Figure Skating Learn to Skate USA membership.
- Skaters will receive a membership card, a copy of Learn to Skate USA: The Magazine, a Skater’s Record Book, a Parents Handbook and a welcome letter by mail once the registration has been processed by USFS.
- Skate Rental:
- If you do not have your own skates, rentals are available from the ICE Arena for $1.00 per class.
Please note all class fees must be paid by the first night of class. Fees can be paid by cash, check (payable to MPFSC), or credit/debit cards. Payments may be made in person on the first night of class or online with registration. No fee for credit/debit payments!
Make up Class Policy:
Students may have the opportunity to make-up missed Learn to Skate USA classes by attending the same level class on another day. Make-up classes can only occur within the current class session and only when arranged in advance with the Learn to Skate Director. Please note there is no chance for a makeup if you are signing up for both days.
**Due to limited class sizes. Make up classes are not available for Return to Skate Camp.
The MPFSC Board of Directors has deemed the Learn to Skate USA Refund policy is as follows:
“No refunds will be given after the second night of class for the skater. Amount refunded will be prorated based on what remains of session, Learn to Skate USA membership fee will not be refunded.”