2019-20 Adult Session Schedule:
Winter 2021: January — details to be announced.
Spring 2021: TBA
- Annual Membership Fee: Required
- Cost: $18 annually (Membership year runs July 1-June 30)
- This is an additional fee that will be charged once per year and is added on to the registration cost for the student’s first skating session of the season.
- Covers the cost of a US Figure Skating Learn to Skate USA membership.
- Skaters will receive a membership card, a copy of Learn to Skate USA: The Magazine, Handbooks and a welcome letter by mail once the registration has been processed by USFS.
- Skate Rental:
- If you do not have your own skates, rentals are available from the ICE Arena for $1.00 per class.
- Rental fees will be paid per class – no pay ahead option is available.
Please note all class fees must be paid by the first night of class. Fees can be paid by cash, check (payable to MPFSC), or credit/debit cards. Payments may be made in person on the first night of class or online with registration.
Make up Class Policy:
Students may have the opportunity to make-up missed classes by attending the same level class on another day. Make-up classes can only occur within the current class session and only when arranged in advance with the Learn to Skate Director. Please note there is no chance for a makeup if you are signing up for both days. However, the second day is already discounted by half!
The MPFSC Board of Directors has deemed the Learn to Skate USA Refund policy is as follows:
“No refunds will be given after the second night of class for the skater. Amount refunded will be prorated based on what remains of session, Learn to Skate USA membership fee will not be refunded.”